? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

We went to the pumpkin patch today. Everyone, including Ryan, got a pumpkin. Gary's parents are here, so they went to their beach house for the night and are carving them. I will get to see the results tomorrow. Cecelia has been making sketches all week as to which face she should pick for her pumpkin. She takes this very seriously. I can't wait to see what she picks. This is a HORRIBLE picture of me, but I will take one for the team,...it is only ONE week since I gave birth....
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: