? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

October 22, 2009

RYAN!!!

Well, it only took ten hours for Ryan to make his way into the world once I got to the hospital. Granted, I only pushed for 23 minutes, but getting to that point sure was a while. I went in 4cm dialated, was at 6 cm t 5pm, then at 5:30 was completely dialated. However, because my babies are all INCREDIBLY active in utero, little man had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck 2 times, so that every time I pushed, his little heart rate went down. SO! My nurse didn't have me push until my doctor got to the hospital, which was 6pm. So, 23 minutes later, out he came. Even though the getting there was miserable, VERY NAUSEATED the whole time, the actual "labor" was VERY easy. He is a complete joy and aside from the jaundice, no issues. As I sit here, he is kinda sqawking to be fed....


The VERY proud daddy of FOUR!! AH!
Cecelia is absolutely in LOVE with Ryan. She wants to hold
him and kiss him all the time.
His first picture!
Teddy could not be MORE cute with Ryan. When we brought
him home from the hospital, Teddy helped Gary with the car seat
he whispered to Ryan "I Love you, Ryan."
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: