? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

October 12, 2010

Backyard life saver!

 

 

 


I decided that since I had a napping baby this summer, that I would purchase a pool from walmart to have on the long afternoons to entertain my kids. I spent a little more than I wanted, but Gary and I said time and time again it was WELL worth it. The kids had so much fun, improved their swimming skills, and more importantly, it saved my sanity of trying to find things for them to do while Ryan slept from 1 - 3 in the afternoons. We packed it up already for the summer, but we WILL be bringing out back out again next spring. It made our summer!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: