? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

October 12, 2010

SUMMER!

 


I realize it has been MONTHS since I have posted anything worth looking at, but life with four kids is crazy busy, crazy fun, and just plain wonderful. We had a great summer, didn't really go anywhere or do any travel this year. I figured with a new baby, and three very active kids, traveling in a car for twelve hours would not be a blessing to this family, so we did some mini stay-cations. Mostly we swam, went to the beach, swam some more and just enjoyed our family of SIX! School has already started, the kids have been in for over two months, which is just crazy to me, Halloween is around the corner, then before I can blink Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here.
I am going to try and update this a little more regularly (she says to herself knowing that reality will make that statement untrue).
Ryan will be turning ONE in two days, and I promise to get those birthday pics up quickly.
Life has been less than boring as of late, but I am so thankful for the blessing of my kids, husband, family and friends. Every once in a while, I just remind myself of the MANY blessings I have to be thankful for, and I am immediately filled with joy. Even though this hasn't been the best year, there are many many wonderful things that have been the best. The following pictures encapsulate those: Brendan, Cecelia, Teddy, and Ryan. My heart and soul.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: