? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

November 01, 2010

Everyone at One

 

 

 

 


I made it a tradition that we would celebrate the kids' first birthdays with just a cupcake and family. I knew that they would never remember the party, and I can tell them it was a HUGE blowout and people from around the world showed up, and they would not be able to dispute since they wouldn't have the memory, plus it would be a huge money saver! But it has become a sweet tradition, and I get so excited to take their shirtless picture just as much as if I had the whole world celebrating. Each one has been so different with their reactions, all priceless and memorable. My forth and final first.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: