? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

January 29, 2012

A little walk down memory lane..

 



Well, now that we ARE leaving, I have decided that I am going to blog over the next few weeks some of what I love, will miss, has meant so much, and really has just been our lives here in Pawleys.

This one probably best represents all that I thought of when we FIRST had the notion of moving here! Life at the beach. My surfer dude husband... WITH hair even!

My grandmother lived in Delray, Florida for part of her year when I was growing up. She truly lived the best of both world's in Sewickley and in Florida. She'd head on down to her intercoastal front home in October, stay until about April/May, live the summer in Sewickley, and enjoy the most wonderful of climates.

We would often visit her in Florida and I would DAY DREAM about living a life at the beach. On my first wedding anniversary, Gary and I rented a beach house in Folly Island, SC. We would watch the family next door (not in a creepy way) as their kids would get off the bus, then about 30 minutes later they would dash out the door, boogie boards and surf boards in hand, and spend about an hour or two before dinner just enjoying their lives on the ocean. We spent a lot of our time talking about how COOL it would be if that was our life.

Fast forward a year, and we had that life. Amazing.

0 comments: