? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

June 20, 2011

1 Away from a whole decade!

 

 


Brendan turned NINE May 23! It was such a crazy couple of weeks at the end of the school year, that we didn't really even get to celebrate it much. WHICH was brought to my attention last night at dinner when I was asked "How come I didn't have a birthday party?"
He DID get a cake and a small shopping spree at Walmart with his birthday money, but not what he had in mind I suppose. SO! He will get a delayed special day with a friend, movie, dinner, and sleep over. Hopefully that will suffice.
I still can't believe my first born is going to the intermediate school next year. As Gary so clearly put it: He's halfway done with us. Nine more years and he goes off to college!
GULP!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: