? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

September 26, 2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As much fun as summer was, it came to an end and we are right back to where I was the last time I blogged!

Brendan is my big 4th grader and at the Intermediate School. It's an AWESOME school and he is doing so well. He has an excellent teacher and as of his interim report, he is on the honor roll! I am hoping he can continue this for the rest of the quarter and pull off being on the official honor roll! He has a great group of friends, is playing soccer, is still into Harry Potter, started selling his Pokeman cards (he made $26 at school!!), continues to grow like a weed (he's up to my nose!), and is an amazingly sweet and wonderful big brother. He has made Gary and I so proud so far this year. I can't say enough great things about him (as of this moment, give it some time and a fight with his sister and I may change! HA!).

Cecelia is now in 2nd grade, has an AWESOME teacher and is breezing through school. She really is such a good student. If only I could interest her in the Accelerated Reader program! She reads all the time, but has no interest in the school's little award program. Ah well. She is taking Hip Hop again this year and is LOVING it. I got to watch her at the end of her practice and she did really well! She loves taking dance! She has also voiced an interest in modeling. We are currently exploring things for her and taking some BABY steps in that direction. I am VERY leary towards that whole industry, but if it can pay for college... I'll post some pics here in a minute.

Teddy LOVE LOVE LOVES Kindergarten, and also has an AMAZING teacher. He left All Saints and is at the Big Elementary school this year. He misses his little girl friends like CRAZY, but appears to be making new friends with ease. He is VERY school minded. He literally wakes up every day asking when Wednesday is, this is homework day. On Wednesdays, he rips open his bookbag, grabs his homework, runs to his desk, and gets it done in lightening speed. He can't WAIT to have homework. I am going to RIDE THIS TRAIN as long as it lasts. Lord knows, in about 9 years, he will be singing a different tune. Hopefully not, but probably.

And our sweet Ryan is at a preschool and is loving his time with Miss Crissy and Miss Karen. He's considered "the big boy" in the class. We are having a blast getting to see his little personality come out more and more. It's so fun to see different likenesses between him and the others. He has Brendan's energy, Cecelia's homebody-ness, Teddy's love of cars and all of their silliness. He also loves his momma like Teddy!

I am knocking on wood, but so far we are off to an SUPER school year and I couldn't be more proud of each of my kids. They are doing GREAT!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: