? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

March 22, 2012

Teddy turns 6 (not five like in the picture)

Ahhh, that's my Teddy... We still have this book. When all the kids were babies/toddlers, at some point I would read it to them, then put their little teddy bears next to them and snuggle it into them, making their bears hug and kiss them at the end when I read "THAT'S MY TEDDY!" Well, obviously it takes a little different meaning when I read it to MY Teddy. I'd snuggle HIM into ME and hug and kiss him. (He never had a bear, he had blankets, it was too confusing in my brain, let alone his little developing one to HAVE a teddy and BE a Teddy.) He turns the big S.I.X. today. I don't know why this number always feels so much older with the kids. I always get a little sad when they hit this milestone. If I could freeze Teddy forever at 5 I would. There is just "something" about my Teddy that I don't ever want to let go of. I am sure when the kids get older, (as if it isn't happening behind my back already) I will be accused of favoring Teddy above the others. Every parent, at some time or another, gets accused of this. (it's why we save for therapy, not college) But from day one when this child was born, he was just different. He snuggled me differently, he hugged me differently, he loved me differently than the other kids. Each child is irreplaceable, and I would die without them for different reasons. Brendan, he was SUPER aware of people and always social and on the go. He, like Ryan, had energy to spare and captivated people with his ability to observe and care for others. He is a very considerate special boy. Cecelia is my princess. She is my mini-me, so she naturally ranks. She has dimples like her father, is silly like her father, and is stubborn...like me. She is my only girl and I get to share in so many things that will be unique and ONLY shared with her. Ryan. Well, you just read about Ryan. He is currently playing Temple Run on my phone. Hopefully not deleting contacts....I should go check on that... Anyway. Teddy. I've become "Teddy's mom", not Julie. When people meet him, he just has a way with them. He gets to know THEM. He pinpoints the special thing about them and engages them in a way not many kids his age have the ability to do. He has no problem sitting in your lap, giving you hugs, telling you funny stories, telling you about his passion for ALL things cars, asking you 101 questions about every and any thing that is around you. He WILL engage you and win you over. It doesn't matter how old, what sex, color, species of animal, or other, you will walk away with a special memory of you and Teddy. And most likely a tender one at that. If I've heard it once, I've heard it a million times, "Can I take Teddy home with me? I just LOVE him!" Sorry. He's staying with me. Forever. He promised me last night. That along with a Porche. If you know my Teddy, then you understand why I think he is so special. If you don't know my Teddy, it's hard to put into words, other than to say, THAT'S MY TEDDY! Happy sixth birthday. I love you like only a mommy can love her Teddy.

0 comments: