? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

January 10, 2010

A pic from the past

 


Gary and I have this new AMAZING scanner, printer, copier (THANKS DAD AND MOM!) that we are now about to download pictures we have from around the house. This is one of my favorites that Laura Hutto, an AWESOME photographer, who has taken some of the best pictures I have ever seen.
ANYWAY. She took some pictures about 4 years ago of our much smaller family. I was actually pregnant with Teddy in this picture, but had it hidden. I loved this one because of Cecelia's expression. It looks a little posed, until you see how she looks. I can't wait to have her take some new ones of the COMPLETED family this year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Gallup Family said...

Beautiful!