? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

January 10, 2010

Santa and his helper!

 

 

 

 


I was lucky enough to borrow this awesome outfit from a friend (thanks Laura!!). I didn't have an real Christmas-y outfit for Ryan, since my other boys were born in the spring and anything I had was almost twice his size. So I got to borrow this and dress him up/humiliate his future viewings and have fun with him. Cecelia caught the spirit and wanted to be photographed with him. We did this before Christmas, one of the few things I got to do before the actual date. He looked so cute I couldn't help but take about 40 pictures of him. These were just a few and I am having a hard time trying to figure out which ones to print!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Gallup Family said...

Ryan is adorable.