? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

June 13, 2010

My first born is EIGHT!




It's hard to believe that my little guy isn't so little anymore. I remember VIVIDLY bringing him home from MUSC, crying, and praying to God that I could just keep him alive for 6 months (can you say POST pregnancy hormones???). Needless to say, I successfully kept him alive, and now he is 8 years old. He had a great year in second grade. He is getting so tall, and we are so proud of how he is turning out. He is a great big brother, STILL has energy like I have never seen, but is such a gentle loving boy. I know that time doesn't stand still, but somehow it feels like it's in fast forward. Summer will be over before I know it and he will be entering the 3rd grade. *sigh* I just love that kid. He's the best.

0 comments: