? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

June 13, 2010

Another year done...





Teddy had a great year in school. He had two wonderful teachers, Miss Lynn and Miss Melissa and learned so much. Teddy is definitely our "character". He makes me and Gary laugh more than anyone I know. He is so silly, creative, and my little snuggle bug. I joke, but sometimes it seems like he could set the house on fire, and I feel like I would just shake my head and say, "oh Teddy" and that would be the end of it. He just has a way about him. He continues to love his best bud Spencer. He informed me the other day that they got married and can't wait to have her over for a picnic. He also informed us that he has a best friend named Jack (imaginary friend), who does not have a moustache, and is from Florida, wears all black and has blue hair. Ah well. He has taken off with swimming this summer and is getting REALLY good at boogie boarding. But he's still the best at snuggling!!

0 comments: