? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

June 13, 2010

My little princess...



So Cecelia finished kindergarten this year. So crazy! She is so smart and is reading above a first grade level. It was a great year for her, she broke out of her shell more than I thought she would. Although, being a strong willed girl, she had her issues with other girls and boys in her class. This will follow her where ever she goes, one, because she is a girl and girls are just crazy, and two, her stubborness will bite her back. Gary and I both agree though, that we would rather have a stubborn girl who knows what she wants and won't back down. It will serve her well in the future, like all super powers, she will just have to learn to use for them for good, not evil! She, more than the boys, is striking me about how old she is! Every time I look at her I can't believe what a big girl she is becoming. She's only 6, but I'd swear sometimes that she is 15. She is still the most shy of all our kids so far, but public school has been good for her. She's made some great new friends this year and I am really looking forward to next year to see how much more she grows. She is so special and I just want to hold on to her forever....well, when she's not being so stubborn with me!

0 comments: