? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

March 28, 2011

FINALLY!



So it's been a number of months since I have posted last. It came down to the fact that I had to change my password and email log in for this blog. Someone had hacked it earlier, and in a moment of brilliance, I changed all of my information...without writing it down. Taking the 20 minutes to sit and go through all the different questions and emails to change the password was just not something that I was able to do over the past few months. But I FINALLY did it. WHEW!

I will spend the next few days trying to gather pictures that we have taken of the kids and events since Halloween to update what we have been doing. In the meantime, I am also going to try and complete a dream I have had since high school...and that is write a book. I have always wanted to do it, and so gosh darnit! I am going to do it. I also think I may start another blog that is for just writing and see what comes of it. Enough sitting back and wishing and saying "what if?" and "I could do that!". In the words of the famous Nike commercial "just do it!" Hopefully the kids will cooperate and I will be able to sit about an hour a day and get it done.

So, to the two FINALLY's in my life: got my password, and write a book. I think one is easier than the other....

0 comments: